- ON/OFF LED stays RED when Power plugged
- ON/OFF LED stays RED when Power button pressed
- No Power on USB ports
- No Video Output
1 Try to reset the BIOS of the PC:
- Power down the PC and unplug the power cable.
- Open the service door (by screwing out one bolt) and remove it (with the storage).
- Reset the BIOS by pressing the low profile push button SW3 for 3 seconds. (within the Red square)
- Reset the RAM also, by pressing the low profile push button SW4 for three seconds. (within the Blue square)
- Install back the storage with the service door.
- Plug the power and power up the PC (either auto-on or pressing power button).
2. Verify RAM memory modules are installed -
- The system will not boot without memory.
3. Try to answer the following questions:
- Are you able to power up without storage?
- IPC2 supports up to 7200 rpm HDD drives.
If none of the above solutions are working, create a technical inquiry with a new ticket.