Face Module LED Troubleshooting
FM-USB3 (coming with standard IPC2):
|I/O||LED OFF||No Power - Power Supply issue or PC Faulty
|LED ON Red||PC OFF (Try pressing the Power Button) -|
|LED ON Green||PC ON|
|HDD||LED OFF||PC is not using the storage|
|LED Blinking Green||Storage is used|
|User / Sleep||LED Orange||PC on Sleep mode.|
When you plug directly the Power Supply into the PC, you will get the following:
|1 Power detection
|2 Post starting||O/I||Stays Green|
|IPC2 Logo||Goes Green|
FM-POE (4 POE Ports + 2 USB 2.0 Ports):
FM-OPLN (Fiber Optic):
If you are using another Face Module, follow the SBC Troubleshooting:
On SBC: Look at the LED on the bottom of the board:
No Power (Try pressing the Power Button)
1. IPC2 BIOS reset:
- Power down the PC and unplug the power cable.
- Open the service door (by screwing out one bolt) and remove it (with the storage).
- Reset the BIOS by pressing the low profile push button SW3 for 3 seconds. (within the Red square)
- Reset the RAM also, by pressing the low profile push button SW4 for three seconds. (within the Blue square)
- Install back the storage with the service door.
- Plug the power and power up the PC (either auto-on or pressing power button).
2. Verify RAM memory modules are installed -
- The system will not boot without memory.
3. Try to answer the following questions:
- Are you able to power up without storage?
- IPC2 supports up to 7200 rpm HDD drives.
4. Power supply:
- Verify the power supply is not damaged and functions properly.
- If you have another power supply use it to eliminate and determine the failing side.
- In case you use other power supply make sure it provides uninterrupted power and stable grounding.